Saturday, September 5, 2015

Road to the Airport ( Lee Jin-ah & Park Jin-young(JYP))


'Road to the Airport', the first project of Sing the Road is a collaboration between Park Jin-young(JYP) and Lee Jin-ah.

Lee Jin-ah, the second runner-up of K-Pop Star season 4, is known for her sweet voice and skillful piano playing. 

When she came to the audition and introduced herself for the first time, I thought her voice was weird and funny. I never thought I would be one of her fans. 



Even when I listened to her first song, 'Time Please Slow Down,'(now it's one of my favorite songs), I couldn't understand why all the judges in the show lavished their praises and compliments on her.

As time went by, however, I've been enthralled and fascinated by her wonderful performances. So I am eager to introduce her new song 'Road to the Airport' here.




Road to the Airport

At the end of this road, I will meet you.
You don’t know how much I've been waiting for you.
I was helpless when you left me.
But today is the day I’m meeting you
 
I can hear the airplane coming.
It's getting louder and louder.
My heartbeat is getting louder too.
With my fluttering heart, I was filled.
 
Ten Nine Eight Seven Six
I can imagine you are walking out.
Five Four Three Two One
When you see me, you will run to hug me.
I’m on my way to the airport
I’m on my way to meet you
 
Every night, holding the phone,
I went to sleep while I was missing you.
Marking today on my calendar,
I've been waiting for your coming. Woo.

                 - Translated by MJ-

No comments:

Post a Comment